I assume NO responsibility for the USE of any information I post on any of my Web pages, in E-Mails or News Groups.
All HVAC/R work should always be done by a licensed Contractor & properly licensed Techs!
This information is only placed on these pages primarily for your understanding & communication with contractors & techs.
This information is also for the edification of Contractors and Techs. Never attempt anything that you are NOT competent to do in a SAFE manner!
I am NOT liable for your screw-ups, you are liable for what you do! - Darrell Udelhoven
|Please write me if you have anything you'd like to contribute! - Darrell|
Click here to tell a friend about this Web sitePlease feel free to link your web pages to any of mine
- ac-trouble-shooting-chart.html I'm finally posting this page I created long ago
- Engineering Air Conditioner's with Computerized Digital Readouts for Efficiency Operation Verification
- AC Superheat and Subcooling
- The Air Side of Air Conditioning - Static Pressure
AIR-CONDITIONER RUNNING TOO MUCH
3.5-ton system getting less than 1.5-ton of capacity! Low charge - plus
Link below, 3.5-ton to less than 1.5-ton, too! - Way Overcharged
- Excessive Airflow coupled with an Excessive Charge will greatly reduce AC capacityAir Conditioning SEER Levels - Are you losing 15 to 50% under SEER & Capacity Rating?